Making Things talk is an electronics book that goes a step further than the other books that only teach you how to make small and easy projects. This is a book that will teach the readers to make projects that actually converse with each other and you.
Making Things Talk pdf Review:
Written by Tom Igoe, this book was published by O’ Reilly Media Inc. in 2007. This book is an extremely helpful guide if you want to make anything that can talk to you, to other devices or to the environment. This book has some beautiful photographs for the ease of readers and is all you need to know about the world of microcontrollers. With this, you can make sensors for anything in your house and connect them to internet or just make wireless devices that can talk to your or other devices in your house.
Making Things Talk PDF Features:
- The book is basically about microcontrollers and how to use technology relating to that to create devices that can have conversations with you or other devices in the house.
- It is ideal for beginners as there are no complex terms or definitions that you have to familiarise yourself with. From understanding microcontroller based devices, email programs to network databases, this book will get everything to interact.
- The book teaches the reader how to use ZigBee and Bluetooth radios to send sensor data wirelessly.
- Using open source environments, you can make interactions possible between your web server, personal computer and microcontroller.
- With this book, the reader also learn show to send physical based data across the internet and how to make your own game controller that has interaction with the web.
- This book is great for your pet too as it will teach you how to make interaction possible between you and your pet’s bed through electronic mail.
Download Making Things Talks PDF Free:
You can download Making Things Talks PDF ebook free via the download button below.