Programming with micro python is an amazing guide on how to use Python to create projects at home. This book is for everyone who wants to get involved in Python or is already involved and wants to learn more.
Programming with Micro Python: Embedded Programming with Microcontrollers and Python pdf Review
The book is written by Nicholas H Tollarvey. Published by O’Rilley Publications, this book came out in 2017 and revolves around the topic of Computers. With new advancements, Python lets you use microcontroller and embedded systems. This book is all about how to take complete advantage of this awesome programing language and make projects out of it. Whether you are a teacher, a learner or just a hobbyist, this book is the one for you. Along with learning about Python , you will also get a chance to get involved with the Python community.
Programming with Micro Python PDF Features:
- The writer talks about the devices that run Python. Furthermore, there is detail of how the language works and associates with the hardware to process the input.
- First, the reader learn about the working of this language and the way it makes robotic project and create music. Then, reader is also told about the interaction of Python with the outside world and its ability to work wirelessly.
- There is details information guiding the reader on how to evaluate the problems with embedded systems and how to evolve them in a way to solve problems.
- Moreover, the writer gives details about the usage of idiomatic Micro Python so that the reader can make the best out if it using very little resources.
- The information covered in this book lets you use Python on the following devices : PyBoard, the micro: bit, Adafruit’s Circuit Playground Express, and ESP8266/ESP32 boards.
Download Programming with Micro Python PDF Free:
You can download Programming with Micro Python PDF ebook free via the download button below.